Sniping is a very unique way of having fun while playing paintball. indeed, it is one of the most thrilling types of game of paintball that one can ever get it. And in order to savor the taste of Sniper Paintball, get the Best Sniper Paintball Gun.
If you are into Sniper Paintball and wanna select from the most accurate paintball guns, then we have the Best Paintball Sniper for you right here.
There are different formations in which sniping paintball is being played. You can be a sniper alone or in a team. If you are a sniper in the team then you have a huge responsibility. Your one move can either make or break the game. From larger distances, you can save your teammates and make their way clear. So, vigilance and quick action are really important. Moreover, you might not need high mobility.
Table of Contents
- 1 Our Picks- Best Sniper Paintball Gun
- 2 Top 5- Best Sniper Paintball Gun
- 3 Reviews – Best Long Range Paintball Gun
- 3.1 1. Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series .68-Most Accurate Paintball Guns
- 3.2 Tippmann 98 Custom
- 3.3 2. Tippmann A-5 with Response Trigger .68 Caliber-Best Paintball Sniper
- 3.4 Tippmann A-5 with Response
- 3.5 3. Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber Paintball Marker-Accurate Paintball Gun
- 3.6 Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber
- 3.7 4. Tippmann A-5 with Red Dot-Best Paintball Sniper Rifle
- 3.8 Tippmann A-5 Sniper Paintball Gun
- 3.9 5. US Army Alpha Black Tactical Paintball Marker-Long range Paintball Gun
- 3.10 US Army Alpha Black
- 4 How to choose Best Sniper Paintball Gun for Paintball Sniper
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 6 Final Words about Long Range Sniper Paintball gun
Our Picks- Best Sniper Paintball Gun
Top 5- Best Sniper Paintball Gun
To make your way to your dream sniper paintball gun easier, I have reviewed some of the best sniper guns below that I found out to be the most reliable and best ones on the field.
|Tippmann 98|| Brand: Tippmann
Semi-automatic paintball gun
|Tippmann A-5|| Brand: Tippmann
Comes in black color
|Tippmann A-5 .68|| Brand: Tippmann
|Tippmann A-5 Sniper|| Brand: Tippmann
The capacity of 200 rounds
|US Army Alpha|| Brand: Tippmann
Weighs 12 pounds
20 oz Aluminum CO2 tank
Reviews – Best Long Range Paintball Gun
However, if you are sniping as an individual player then along with vigilance and accuracy, you will need high mobility too. Hence, you need to have a very lightweight yet robust paintball gun.
For having the ultimate sniping experience in the paintball arena, you need to have the best paintball gun with you. But this can be a very hard nut to crack.
1. Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series .68-Most Accurate Paintball Guns
The first gun that I am going to review is from the house of Tippmann. Yes, Tippmann does produce the best paintball guns even in the sniping category. This, Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series .68 Gun is one of the most reliable paintball guns on this list.
Tippmann 98 Custom
- Brand: Tippmann
- Semi-automatic paintball gun
- Black colored
- Incorporated anti-chop technology
- Made up of Aluminum
- The barrel is 8.5” long
- CO2 and HPA compatible
- Firing rate of 8 shots per second
- Split receiver
This gun is made up of high-quality aluminum which not only makes it strong but also lightweight at the same time. many players prefer this gun over others due to the strength that it comes with. Moreover, the barrel length of this gun is around 8.5” and it is compatible with both CO2 and HPA type of paintball tanks.
The best feature that I found out in this Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series .68 Gun is the anti-chop technology. This technology that has been incorporated in its design makes sure that all of the paintballs get fired without getting burst inside the gun.
As suggested by the name, this Tippmann 98 Custom supports paintballs of 0.68 calibers. This is an ideal feature to have in any sniping gun for better performance on the field. Moreover, due to the Picatinny rails of the gun, it is customizable, and you can easily add further elements in its design as per your requirement.
- Easy to manage
- Highly reliable
- Durable gun
- Supports up-gradation
- The firing sound is too loud
Overall, this Tippmann 98 Custom Platinum Series .68 Gun is a semi-automatic paintball gun best for beginners who are highly reliable, lightweight, and durable at the same time.
2. Tippmann A-5 with Response Trigger .68 Caliber-Best Paintball Sniper
The next paintball gun is again from the makers of Tippmann. This Tippmann A-5 with Response Trigger .68 Caliber is the favorite paintball gun of so many paintball players for various reasons.
Tippmann A-5 with Response
- Brand: Tippmann
- Comes in black color
- Fully automatic
- Aluminum body
- Firing rate of 15 balls per second
- 1 pounds weight
- The barrel length of 8.5”
- Gives 150 feet range coverage
- The capacity of 500 shots
- Feeding rate of 15 bps
- Shock absorbing end cap
This Tippmann A-5 with Response Trigger .68 Caliber gun is made up of aluminum and is found to be an amazingly robust paintball gun out there. The weight of this gun is around 3.1 pounds which will never weigh you down no matter how long you play with this gun.
The barrel length on this Tippmann A-5 is about 8.5” long that covers a wide range of almost 150 feet. This is a plus to have in any sniping paintball gun as it will enhance your sniping experience while paintballing.
The most amazing feature that I found out in this gun is its high firing and feeding rates. With the firing capability of 15 balls per second and the feeding rate of 15bps, I always had an advantage over my opponents in the arena. Moreover, the end cap is shock-absorbent and has immensely helped me during playing.
This Tippmann A-5 with Response Trigger paintball gun has a tool-less assembly and support customization. Moreover, the cyclone feeding system that has been incorporated in its design is what makes it stand out from other guns of this category.
- Covers high range
- Speed feed mechanism
- Easy to assemble
- High-Speed firing
- Quality needs improvement
In short, this Tippmann A-5 with Response Trigger .68 Caliber Paintball Gun is one of the most reliable, accurate, and silent paintball guns out there. For having the ultimate sniping experience on the field, this is all that you need.
3. Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber Paintball Marker-Accurate Paintball Gun
The next paintball marker that I am going to review in this article is the Tippmann A-5 0.68 Caliber Paintball Marker. This is found to be perfect for beginners that want to have an ultimate sniping experience while playing paintball.
Tippmann A-5 .68 Caliber
- Brand: Tippmann
- Black Colored
- Weighs pounds
- Supports 0.68 Caliber
- The barrel length of 16”
- Air gun power type of CO2
- Body made up of Aluminum
- Offers 250 feet range
- Can hold 500 shots
- Support customization
- Feeding rate of17bps
This Tippmann A-5 0.68 Caliber Paintball Marker can fire up to balls per minute which is an incredible feature to have in any sniping gun. The manufacturing of this gun is made up of die-cast aluminum material. Due to this, it is found to be one of the most robust guns in the market.
The barrel length of this Tippmann A-5 Paintball Gun is about 14” which is a plus to have in any sniping gun. This length supports the sniping experience more thrilling. Moreover, the gun weighs only 4 pounds which is an ideal weight that can be managed by any level player.
One of the most impressive features of this gun is its speed feed system. It gives an ultimate feeding rate of about 17bps which is unbelievably good. Also, this gun can hold up to 500 shots and due to this, I never felt any fear of running out of supplies while playing.
This Tippmann A-5 0.68 Caliber Paintball Marker is compatible with both CO2 type and HPA type paintball tanks. This relieves you from the worries of getting a compatible paintball tank. Also, this gun covers a very wide range of about 250 feet which is incredible.
Another amazing feature of this gun is that it contains an end cap that is shock-absorbing and helps you feel the least recoils. Moreover, this gun supports customization. This means you can upgrade, change, or add any component to your gun anytime you want.
- Easy assembly
- Highly affordable
- Covers greater range
- Gives Fast firing
- Comes with a speed feed system
- The barrel might be too long
Overall, this Tippmann A-5 0.68 Caliber Paintball Marker is an incredible option that you can go for, to get a good sniping experience while being a beginner in paintball.
4. Tippmann A-5 with Red Dot-Best Paintball Sniper Rifle
The next paintball gun that I am going to review is Tippmann A-5 Sniper Paintball Gun with Red Dot. This gun is again an incredibly amazing option that you may never want to oversee.
Tippmann A-5 Sniper Paintball Gun
- Brand: Tippmann
- Black color
- The capacity of 200 rounds
- Weighs 5.5 pounds
- Aluminum die-cast
- CO2 type air gun powered
- 16” long barrel
- Adjustable stock
- Cyclone feed system
- A maximum feed rate of 17 balls per second
- Tool-less assembly
- Shock absorbing end cap
- Front-cocking knob
- Supports 0.68 caliber
The Tippmann A-5 Sniper Paintball Gun with Red Dot is a very versatile paintball gun that combines reliability, accuracy, and durability in one product. The material used in the construction of this barrel is die-cast Aluminum which makes it very durable and tough.
The barrel length of this gun is about 16” long and has a red dot and adjustable stock. With the weight of 5.5 pounds, this can sometimes bother you while playing so you better consider this seriously before buying.
The most impressive feature of this gun was its cyclone feed system. With the feeding rate of about 17 balls per second, I was never worried about the feeding of my gun while playing. Also, this immensely increased my firing speed and hence my performance in the paintball arena.
Another best feature of this gun is that it has a very easy assembly. With the capability, if being reassembled within 60 seconds, this is one of the easiest to handle and easily maintainable guns out there.
The absorbing end cap of this Tippmann A-5 Sniper Paintball Gun is what makes this gun stand out. This cap is the reason why the recoils were never felt during playing. Moreover, this gun is completely customizable.
- Quick firing
- High speed
- Easy assembly
- Highly accurate
- Extremely durable
- Not cover long range
So, if you are a beginner and want to start your sniping journey, then this Tippmann A-5 Sniper Paintball Gun with Red Dot will give you everything you need as a learner and beginner.
5. US Army Alpha Black Tactical Paintball Marker-Long range Paintball Gun
Lastly, I am going to discuss US Army Alpha Black Tactical Paintball Marker Gun Sniper in this article. This is again, a very precisely designed product to meet all the needs of any sniper paintball player.
US Army Alpha Black
- Brand: Tippmann
- Weighs 12 pounds
- 20 oz Aluminum CO2 tank
- Contain 200 rounds hopper
- 11” long barrel
- Removeable magazine
- In-line bolt system
- Aluminum die-cast receiver
- Stainless steel gas line
- Quick-release feeder elbow
This US Army Alpha Black Tactical Paintball Marker is something that combines reliability, durability, easy maintenance, and high performance. With the aluminum die-cast receiver, in-line bolt system, and stainless-steel gas line, this gun is superior to others.
The barrel length of this gun is about 11” which is perfect for a good sniping game. I have found this barrel one of the highest performing ones that enhanced my sniping experience on the field. Moreover, the gun comes with a 20 oz Aluminum CO2 tack and contains a 200 rounds hopper.
The weight of this US Army Alpha Black Tactical Paintball Marker is found to be a matter of concern for a lot of people. The gun weighs around 12 pounds which is too much to be carried for a longer time. However, as I have used, this can be used by placing it on a stand and sniping over the opponents.
- Easy maintenance
- User friendly
- Highly robust
- Quick firing
- Weight is relatively heavy
If you want an ultimate sniping experience and give a tough time to your opponent, then this US Army Alpha Black Tactical Paintball Marker is something you must never ignore. If weight is not an issue, then there is no reason not to buy this gun.
How to choose Best Sniper Paintball Gun for Paintball Sniper
All of the above-reviewed products are what I found to be amazing. However, there is a huge possibility that you might not like any of these guns. In this case, do not give ears to the people who say that buying the best sniping gun is not easy.
Here, I will tell you some of the very precise yet important points that you must always consider before buying any paintball sniping gun. they are:
- You have to critically check which type of sniper gun do you want. The Semi-automatic or the Bolt action gun. The semi-automatic gun will liberate you from the hassle of reloading the gun physically. On the other hand, the Bolt action gun will allow you to decide the range and accuracy.
- Your choice must also vary from the decision of you playing alone or playing in a team. As a sniper in a team, you will have different needs than as an individual sniper so decide your gun accordingly.
- Decide which type of paintball gun do you want Electronic or Mechanical. Both have their pros and cons so decide wisely as per your requirements.
- Always try to choose a paintball gun that is easy to assemble and takes the least time to do so. This will make your gun more user-friendly and easy to maintain and use.
- The weight of the gun is very critical and must not be ignored. If you are sniping while moving, then go for lightweight guns otherwise if you will stand at a located place then weight does not matter that much.
- The accuracy of shots is something that must never be compromised. Always look for the guns that give the highest possible accuracy to your shots.
- Do critically check what capacity your paintball gun has and go for the high-capacity ones.
- Always check the speed of firing and feeding systems of your gun before buying. The fast these two systems will be the better performance you’ll have.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Final Words about Long Range Sniper Paintball gun
Undoubtedly, having a lot of paintball guns available in the market can confuse you. However, if you know what particularly you are looking for, then making a choice will be a lot easier. Having the best sniping paintball is very important and I hope this article would have made it easier for you to choose.
To be precise, if a paintball gun is offering you high accuracy, range, durability, and easy maintenance then you are good to go. Give it a try and if not satisfied, you can upgrade your gun anytime.
I wish you the very best of luck!